Did you know that the Society has a small budget available each year for investing in community projects where we have homes, or where we are building homes? You may know of a local project, or scheme, that would benefit the community you live in, and if so we would like to hear from you.
Projects we have supported in the past include:
- Stafford Court Community Fund
- Lympsham Village Shop
- Lapford Scout Group
- Moors Youth Football Club
- Stafford Court Social Club
- Culm Vale Bowling Club
- Stoke Fleming Village Hall Defibrillator Fund
- St Mary the Blessed Virgin Church, East Brent purchased a lapel speaker
- Timber & fencing materials for Fry’s Farm, a valuable outdoor learning resource at St Dunstan School, Calne
- Scooter pods for St Mary's Primary School, Bridgwater
- Play Area refurbishment in Stoke St Fleming
- Donations to the Local Parish Hall
- Playground furniture for St Dunstans Infant School in Calne
- New notice board to advertise events and groups in the local community in Totnes
- Bridgwater Lions Club Talking Newspaper for the Blind
If you would like us to look at a project you know about please download and complete the application form.
Email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out and send to our head office address.
To view our latest community fund projects, click here.